Aspire USD Account
Safety and Security
What are the fees when sending funds from my Aspire USD account?
Transfer fees depend on the type of transfer sent from your Aspire USD Account:
- For transfers within the US via ACH or ABA/Fedwire, there are NO associated fees.
- For transfers outside the US that are USD to USD using SWIFT payment, there will be a USD 15.00 fee.
Note: If you send within the US using the SWIFT network, you will also incur a USD 15.00 fee.
- For transfers that convert into a currency other than USD, they will be converted at the best rates, which are up to 3x cheaper than banks, and will also incur a 15.00 USD fee.
- SWIFT transfers may involve intermediary/correspondent banks fees that may be deducted from the sent amount. This fee varies based on the correspondent banks used by SWIFT network and can be between $7 - $60.
To avoid this, toggle the "Pay USD 15 extra and fix this amount" button to ensure the recipient receives the exact amount.
- You cannot select a specific intermediary bank for your transfer.
- Transfers are subject to compliance checks.
- How to send transfers from Aspire USD Account?
- What are Shared (SHA) and Our (OUR) Charges?
- List of destination country fees based on Tier
Questions? Please log in to the app and reach out in the chat at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Suggestions? Let us know here.