Incorporate with Aspire
Security & Others
How can I make edits on my virtual card?
Any Admin user can make edits to virtual cards.
Below is a list of changes you (as an admin user) can make to your virtual cards:
- Card name and purpose
- Spend limit and frequency
- Merchant Lock
- Freeze and unfreeze
- Spend Categorisation
- Receipt Reminders
Follow these steps to edit a virtual card:
- Click on Cards on the left-hand side, under Spend
- Click on the card you would like to edit
- Scroll down to All card details 🔽
- Click on edit
- Make the changes you require from the list above
- Click save changes.
Your saved changes will be activated immediately.
Questions? Please let us know here or chat with us during business hours (Mon - Fri, 9.30 AM - 6:30 PM SGT) by clicking on the green chat bubble on the lower right-hand side.