Aspire USD Account
Safety and Security
How to open an IDR Account
You can open an IDR Account in Aspire by making a request in-app, or by creating an Aspire account if you do not have one.
If you already have an active Aspire account
You can contact our Care Team through the chat box at the bottom right corner, to help you open an IDR account manually.
Don't have an Aspire account yet?
You can apply for an Aspire account on our website to activate the IDR Account.
For registered and non-registered businesses in Indonesia
You may click on the FAQ links below to see the necessary documents that you will need when opening an Aspire IDR account:
- What documents are required to open an IDR account for registered ID businesses?
- What documents are required to open an IDR account for non-registered ID Businesses?
For businesses registered in any of our supported countries
Kindly prepare the necessary documents that you will need when opening an Aspire IDR account:
- Business Registration Certificate
- 1 Director ID
- UBO's (Ultimate Beneficial Ownership) ID
- Proof of Business (Website, Signed investment agreement etc.)
- KITAS (Indonesia VISA) or if you have an Indonesia Director, you can submit their KTP instead
- Letter of Authorization completed by a company director if the account opening is done by a non-director
Questions? Please log in to the app and reach out in the chat at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Suggestions? Let us know here.