Aspire selects the best transaction system when making your payment, so your recipient can receive the funds.
For IDR local transactions, Aspire selects one out of the four transaction systems available, depending on your transfer amount. This helps us ensure that your funds are delivered to your recipient as soon as possible.
Transaction system used for IDR transfers:
- RTOL (Real Time Online): An online transaction system that allows you to send funds or make payments instantly, with a limit of IDR 25 to 49.9 Million per transaction, depending on the beneficiary bank.
- SKN (National Clearing System) or LLG (Traffic Giro): An electronic fund transfer system that includes debit clearing and credit clearing where each transaction is settled nationally within one working day (if funds are sent before 15:00 WIB). The limit for SKN is IDR 500 million per transaction.
- RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement): An online transaction system managed by a central bank that allows you to send transfers of more than IDR 500 million per transaction, which is completed within one working day (if funds are sent before 12:00 WIB).
- BI-FAST: A national retail transaction system that can facilitate real-time payments with a limit of up to IDR 250 million per transaction to supported beneficiary banks.
- You cannot choose the transaction system used because, at this time it will be selected automatically according to the amount you sent.
- The SKN transaction system has a cut-off time of 15:00 WIB. If you send funds or make a top-up after 15:00 WIB, the funds will be processed on the next business day.
- The RTGS transaction system has a cut-off time of 12:00 WIB (noon). If you send funds or make a top-up after 12:00 WIB, the funds will be processed on the next business day.
- The BI FAST transaction system cannot make payments to Virtual Accounts.
- In some cases, funds sent from your IDR account will display the name PT Kharisma Catur Mandala as your company name. As an alternative solution, please include your company name in the payment reference field, so that your beneficiary can recognize the transaction. We are working to resolve this issue.
Questions? Please log in to the app and reach out in the chat at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Suggestions? Let us know here.