Documents pertaining to identity, permissions, and authority within the company.
Take note: This is only for users added to an activated Aspire account. For documents required for account opening, please check this article.
The documents required depend on which user level is given. See article, What user roles are available in the Aspire Account.
The table below summarizes what documents are required based on user level:
|Admin||Onfido Verification (ID and selfie)|
|Proof of Address|
|Finance with Transfer Rights||ID|
|Proof of Address|
|Finance with Submit Rights & Employee||ID|
For more details on each document and how to submit them, refer to the section below.
Additional Details for Each Document
These documents must have been created within the past three months, except for identity documents (please ensure they are not expired). The documents can also be in the accepted languages by Aspire at the end of this article.
- Your Identification
- All users are required to provide identification.
- National IDs or Passports are accepted. Driving licenses are not accepted. The picture must be clear and in colour.
- This is required to verify the person signing up and to protect you against impersonation and identity theft.
- Your Proof of Address
- Admin or Finance Transfer roles are required to provide this. You do not need to provide this if your ID shows your address.
- The document must include your full name and address.
- This document can be any invoice or legal document issued by a third party, such as utility bills, phone bills, bank statements, rental agreements, contracts, etc.
- Your Selfie
- All Admin users are required to provide this.
- The app will prompt you to take a selfie during sign-up. If you choose to provide the selfie by email, the picture must show you holding your ID and a white paper with the word 'Aspire' written on it.
- The picture must be clear and in colour.
- This is needed to verify the person signing up and to protect you against impersonation and identity theft.
- Letter of Authorization
- Starting in December of 2022, only non-directors invited as Admin must provide this. You do not need to provide this if you are a company director.
- The document must be signed by the company director. Director's signature must match the signature shown on the submitted ID. If a non-director opens the account, the document must also show their details in the dedicated section of that document.
- Please only use Aspire's template which you can download from this link.
We accept the above documents written in the following languages.
- Bahasa Indonesia
For documents in other languages, we require certified translations.
Questions? Please log in to the app and reach out in the chat at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Suggestions? Let us know here.