Aspire will always ask security questions before beginning our phone conversation with you.
We will verify and confirm two things:
- Verify your identity by confirming your email address; and
- Confirming your Aspire Support Ticket Number
If an Aspire Ticket number is not available, we will ask another question based on details provided during your registration with us.
If those two items are not verified, it is not us.
Things we will never ask you to do:
- we will never ask for your password or OTP over call
- send money to a holding account, safe account or any other account
- make a payment or send money for any reason
- accept a notification on your phone
- ignore a fraud or payment warning
- give us your PIN or any personal information
If someone’s claiming to be from Aspire and asking you to do this – it’s a scam.
If you believe you're being scammed or have been scammed, contact us immediately on the Fraud/Card Loss Support Line inside your Aspire App.
- Located at the bottom of the screen, click on Menu
- Scroll down and click on Fraud/Card Loss Support &
- Our Fraud Hotline will appear, please call straight away. It is 24/7
Via web browser:
- At the top click on Help
- Click on the Fraud/Card Support & call our Fraud Hotline which is 24/7
Questions? Please log in to the app and reach out in the chat at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Suggestions? Let us know here.