To access the integration guide for your Aspire accounts with Wise, simply click on the links provided below:
- How to integrate your Aspire account with Wise
How to integrate your Aspire account with Wise
Kindly note that only businesses registered in Singapore are permitted to integrate their Aspire SGD Account with Wise.
To explore alternative options for sending international payments from your SGD Account, please click here.
To integrate the Aspire SGD Account with Wise:
1. Login and click 'Make a transfer'
2. Add a 'New recipient' and select "Other Currencies"
3. Once you've added the new recipient details, you will be prompted to initiate your Wise integration
4. Select the option to link your Aspire account with an existing Wise account, or create a brand-new Wise account through Aspire.
Please take note that both the Aspire user and Wise user involved in this integration must be the same person.
Note! If you change your password on Wise's platform, the integration will stop working. If this happens, please chat with our Support Team by logging in to your Aspire Account so we can help re-activate the integration for you.
How do I integrate Wise with my second Aspire account?
As of today, the Aspire Wise Integration was built for a 1:1 account connection. All integrations need to be completed using a unique email address.
If you have 2 Aspire accounts and have already used your email address on your 1st Aspire account, please follow the steps below to successfully integrate your 2nd Aspire account (for Admins only):
- Go to Wise.com to create your 2nd Wise account using a different email address
- Once your 2nd Wise account is created, log in to Aspire, and choose your 2nd Aspire account (not integrated yet)
- Go to your SGD Account > click "Make a Transfer", select "New Recipient", then choose any foreign currency.
- Click "Connect it to Aspire", place the details of your 2nd Wise account, and then follow the user flow
Why can't I integrate with Wise? Why is my Wise transfer failing?
Reason 1: Wise's Acceptable Use Policy
One common reason is that Wise does not support a number of business activities as per Wise's Acceptable Use Policy. You can view this FAQ to learn more details on our alternative solution to send FX.
If you have pending payments or remaining balances in your Wise account, we will cancel and return any money that has been received back by the way it was sent.
Reason 2: Different email addresses
Please make sure that you use a unique email address for every new Wise integration. We strongly advise that the Aspire user and Wise user involved in this integration must be of the same person.
This email address should not have been used for a Wise business account previously. If you have multiple Wise business accounts associated with the same email address, your transfers made via Wise might be rejected.
Reason 3: Your account balance is $0
When you perform the integration for the first time, do ensure that your account has a balance above $0. Otherwise, you will face an error message preventing you from making a transfer.
How long will it take to integrate my Aspire account with Wise?
It can take up to 2 working days to integrate your Aspire account with your Wise account.
Questions? Please log in to the app and reach out in the chat at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Suggestions? Let us know here.