Through our partner Wise, Aspire allows you to send monies internationally by converting your overseas payments instructions into 2 discrete local transactions.
In place of a single swift transaction, a local transaction of SGD within Singapore is first initiated. Subsequently, a local transaction of the foreign currency in its home country is made to the intended recipient. This allows for time and cost savings when making international transfers.
Find here a range of currencies that we support sending out locally via Wise for Businesses:
*Sending INR to India
When sending money to a private individual, you can transfer up to the equivalent of 1 million GBP per transaction.
For business transfers, you can send up to 1.5 million INR per working day.
*Sending NPR to Nepal
You can send up to 1 million NPR per transfer.
*Sending JPY to Japan
- Ensure that the 'Full name of the account holder' must match exactly what is on their bank account
- Enter Katakana characters in the recipient name field if the recipient's details are registered in Katakana with the beneficiary bank
- Ensure that the amount you send does not exceed 1 Million JPY. As an alternative, we suggest you to:
- Split the payment amount into lower multiple transfers (e.g.: sending 500k JPY twice).
- Send via our Transfer Request form
*Sending THB to Thailand
To successfully send THB transfers from your SGD Account, do take note of the maximum transaction limits:
- Transfers sent to Bangkok Bank Public Company, Kasikorn Bank, and Siam Commercial Bank = Limit per transaction is 2M THB
- Other banks in Thailand = Limit per transaction is 49,999 THB
Can I send USD/EUR/GBP to other countries?
Through Wise, we also allow you to send out 3 main currencies (USD/EUR/GBP) outside their home countries. For such transactions, Wise will complete the transaction via a SWIFT transfer that is sent out from its home country i.e. USD SWIFT sent from USA.
- Find here a list of the countries that you can send USD to: USD list
- Find here a list of the countries that you can send EUR to: EUR list
- Find here a list of the countries that you can send GBP to: GBP list
For alternative payment methods to currencies outside of Wise's acceptance, please refer to article here
Questions? Please log in to the app and reach out in the chat at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Suggestions? Let us know here.