Notes for SEPA Countries table above:
Denmark - Excluding the Faroe Islands and Greenland.
Finland - Including the Aland Islands.
France - Including Martinique, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Réunion, St Pierre et Miquelon, Mayotte, Saint Martin and Saint Barthélemy but excluding New Caledonia and Dependencies, French Polynesia, French Southern and Antarctic Territories, and the Wallis and Futuna Islands.
Netherlands - Excluding Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles.
Portugal - Including Azores and Madeira.
Spain - Including the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
United Kingdom - Including Gibraltar, the Isle of Man, Guernsey, Jersey, but excluding Anguilla, Cayman Islands, Falkland Islands, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Montserrat, Pitcairn, Saint Helena and Dependencies, British Antarctic Territory, British Indian Ocean Territory, Turks and Caicos Islands, and the British Virgin Islands.
Note! Kosovo and Montenegro use the Euro as their domestic currency but do not belong to SEPA.
*Our partners may perform compliance checks on transactions, which could result in delays in funds receipt. Admins and Finance users will be notified if more documents or information are required before funds are credited. Additionally, weekends, public holidays, and banking hours may also affect funds receipt, which is beyond our control.
To send EUR transfers from your Aspire EUR Account:
1. Go to your EUR Account, click on "Submit a transfer".
2. Click on "New Recipient".
3. Select the EUR currency and provide the account holder's name, country, recipient type, and recipient's bank details. Then, click on the "Continue" button to proceed.
4. Enter the amount you wish to send. Additionally, you may link the transaction to a budget or include a payment reference, an internal note, and other payment categories. Once completed, click the "Next" button.
5. Once you have reviewed your payment details and are satisfied with them, click the "Confirm" button.
Questions? Please log in to the app and reach out in the chat at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Suggestions? Let us know here.