Note! At this time, you are unable to link IDR Debit or Advance Cards with Apple Pay.
You can add your Aspire card to Apple Pay by following the simple mentioned below :
- Login to your account here
- Go to "Cards" under "Spend" section
- Select the Aspire card you wish to add to Apple Pay
- Click on the Apple Pay button and follow the instructions
You can also refer to our video guide on how to add your Aspire card to Apple Pay:
Where to use Apple PayApple Pay can be used anywhere you can tap and pay. Apple Pay is the easier, faster way to pay in apps and on the web because you no longer have to create an account or fill out lengthy forms.
How to use Apple PayApple Pay is the safer, faster way to pay in stores with your iPhone and Apple Watch. Quickly check out using the devices you carry every day.
- Face ID - To pay with Face ID, double-click the side button, glance at your screen, then hold your iPhone near the reader.
- Touch ID - Paying with Touch ID, hold your iPhone near the reader with your finger on Touch ID.
- Apple Watch - On Apple Watch, double-click the side button and hold Apple Watch up to the reader.
- To pay in apps and on websites in Safari on your iPhone and iPad, select Apple Pay at checkout and complete the payment using Face ID or Touch ID.
There are no extra charges for using Apple Pay. Your Aspire card will work the same as any other payment method.
Questions? Please log in to the app and reach out in the chat at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Suggestions? Let us know here.