- As of now, QuickBooks is only supported by Aspire's SGD Account
- Aspire has recently updated its security policy and will enforce alphanumeric passwords for all users. When this change takes effect, you will have to update your sign-in information for your Aspire bank feed on Quickbooks. You can do this by clicking on the Pencil icon in the top right corner of your Aspire bank account from the Banking section of Quickbooks. For a visual guide on the process, you can watch this video.
- Quickbooks is unable to import the transactions' Payee name. It is recommended that users rely on transaction descriptions to set rules.
You can integrate your Aspire account with your QuickBooks account by following these simple steps:
- Log in to your QuickBooks account
- Go to the "Banking" tab
- Select "Connect Account" on the landing page, if this is your first time connecting, or select "Add account" or "Link account" if you've already created one
- Search for Aspire
- Enter the username and 6-digit PIN you use for your Aspire account
- Choose the account you want to connect to QuickBooks and select how far back you want QuickBooks to pull transactions from*
- Click "Connect"
- Once you're connected, you do not have to connect your Aspire account again. QuickBooks will automatically initiate daily transaction syncs
You can also go through this video tutorial for reference:
*Do note that QuickBooks is only able to download transactions from the past 3 months. If you want to enter older transactions, you can do so by manually importing these transactions. Find out more by clicking here.
I received an error when integrating Aspire with Quickbooks. What do I do?
If you encounter error 103, it usually means that the user ID or password for your bank account is incorrect. Please double-check the credentials you entered during integration.
If the error persists despite using the correct credentials, we recommend creating a ticket with QuickBooks. Their team is better equipped to help with this type of issue. After creating a ticket, please contact our Support Team via chat by logging in to your Aspire account and clicking the button on the lower right of the screen. Kindly share your ticket number so our team to provide timely assistance.
Error 102 or 105
We suggest creating a ticket with QuickBooks, as their team is better equipped to handle this type of issue. After creating a ticket, please reach out to our Support Team via chat by logging in to your Aspire account and clicking the button on the lower right of the screen. Kindly provide your ticket number so our team can offer timely assistance.
Questions? Please log in to the app and reach out in the chat at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Suggestions? Let us know here.