Aspire USD Account
Safety and Security
How to create a new card or link an existing card to a budget?
Admins or Budget Owners can easily add a virtual/physical card or link an existing cardto their budget.
How to create a new card under a budget
- Log in to your Aspire account
- Click on "Budgets" under the Spend section on the left-hand side
- Click on the budget you'd want to add the card to
- Click on "Issue a card"
- Click on the user you would like this card to be for
- Fill out the card particulars and information
- Click on "Confirm" and then "Issue Card"
- The card will automatically appear in the card section
- An email will be automatically sent to the user that a new card has been assigned to them
See the below video on how to create a budget and add a card:
How to link an existing card to a budget
1. Go to "Cards" under Spend on the left side of the page
2. Select the card that you want to link to a budget
3. Click "Edit" button on the upper right part of the page
4. In the Spend controls section, modify the "Budget" dropdown menu and select the desired budget to associate the card with.
5. Once done, click on "Update card"
See the below video on how to add an existing card to a budget:
Questions? Please log in to the app and reach out in the chat at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Suggestions? Let us know here.