To transfer funds from your Aspire USD account to your Aspire SGD account or vice versa, follow the steps below or follow our video guide:
- On the home page, select your USD account under the "My accounts" section
- Click "Convert money", then hit "Take me to transfer screen" button
- Place the transfer amount, then click "Continue"
- After reviewing the transfer details, click "Confirm"
- The transfer may take 2-5 business days to arrive in your SGD account.
- There is a USD 15.00 SWIFT Fee associated with transferring funds from your Aspire USD Account to your Aspire SGD Account.
Why was I brought to the SGD SWIFT Account page when I clicked the "Convert Money" button?
Your Aspire USD account under CurrencyCloud is situated in the UK while your Aspire SGD account under DBS is situated in Singapore. Because of the location where the funds are being transferred, sending money from your Aspire USD account to your Aspire SGD account requires a SWIFT payment method (international transfer).
You first need to activate your SGD SWIFT account details to receive transfers from your Aspire USD account.
I am unable to activate my SWIFT SGD account details, what should I do?
If you're unable to activate your SWIFT SGD account details, it may be due to our payment partner's Acceptable Use Policy.
However, we have an alternative solution for you. You can use our trusted FX partner to receive your SWIFT payments. Simply fill out the Transfer Request Form, and our team will be in touch within 1-2 business days.
For more information, check out our FAQ on "Does Aspire have an alternative solution to send and receive FX?".
Questions? Please log in to the app and reach out in the chat at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Suggestions? Let us know here.