You can easily register for an account by clicking here.
Registration with Aspire takes less than 10 minutes and follows 3 steps:
- Fill in the business details;
- Fill in your director details; and
- Verify your identity with a Selfie or with MyInfo.
You may watch our video guide below on how to fill up our Account Opening Form:
What you need
In the simplest case, you will need:
- Your name and ID number
- Your email and mobile (verified with an OTP)
- A picture of your identification document (national ID or passport)
- A live selfie (taken with your phone or computer camera during the registration process)
- If you already have a business - your business name, UEN, entity type, size (estimated turnover and # employees), and a description of your business activity or the address of your website
Once registered, you will hear from us within 5-7 business days.
We may contact you for more information
If your company has corporate shareholders with more than 25% ordinary shares, we will request their shareholding certificate. This document should show the % ownership and identity of the shareholders (Full name, Unique Identification Number, Nationality, Address).
Examples of documents accepted as certificate of shareholding are:
- Certificates of incumbency
- Certificates of incorporation/registration
- Certified true copies of the shareholding structure, certified by a notary public
For exact details about all document requirements, please check this FAQ.
For Singapore applications, integrating with MyInfo will save you a couple of minutes
Questions? Please log in to the app and reach out in the chat at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Suggestions? Let us know here.