Incorporate with Aspire
Security & Others
How do I freeze a Card?
Freezing a card will limit the user from making any further purchases. There is no time limitation on how long you can freeze a card. You can unfreeze just as quickly as you freeze a card.
Do note that only an Admin can freeze cards.
You can freeze a card when you need to, OR you can set a rule to freeze a card after a certain number of transactions or date.
To freeze a card, follow these steps:
- Click on Cards on the left-hand side, under Spend.
- Select the card you would like to Cancel
- Select 🔒 Security Options
- Select Freeze
- This card is now Frozen.
Repeat the above to unfreeze.
You can also watch this quick video:
To set a card to freeze after a specific date or after a certain number of transactions, follow these steps:
- When you edit or create a card, you can click on Freeze automatically
- Set the number of transactions; or
- Select the date you would like this card to freeze on
- Click on save changes if editing a card or confirm to create the card
All changes you make can be edited again by clicking on the edit button.
Questions? Please let us know here or chat with us during business hours (Mon - Fri, 9.30 AM - 6:30 PM SGT) by clicking on the green chat bubble on the lower right-hand side.