- Aspire FAQs
- Subscription Plan
Incorporate with Aspire
Safety and Security
Where do I find my subscription and billing information?
- Only Aspire accounts under Standard Plan can see the billing details in-app.
- For accounts under different subscription plans (Business Account, Spend Management, and Custom Plans), admin users will receive the monthly Aspire subscription statement via email.
For now, only an Admin and Finance Users of the Aspire account under the Standard Plan can see the subscription & billing information in-app.
To see more information on your subscription and billing, follow these steps:
- Log into your Aspire Account
- Click on the settings ⚙️ button in the top right-hand corner
- Click on Billing
- You will be taken to your Billing Dash Board
- You can see your Current Plan, Upcoming Invoice Amount and Payment Due Date. You can click on these to see more particulars about your plan or payment
- In the Past Invoices section you can see the list of invoices you have previously paid. To download that invoice click on the ⬇️ button and the invoice will download for you
See more on How does billing work for my Subscription Plan?
Questions? Please let us know here or chat with us during business hours (Mon - Fri, 9AM - 5.30PM SGT) by clicking on the green chat bubble on the lower right-hand side.