- Aspire FAQs
- Spend Management
Safety and Security
What is a budget owner & how do I create one?
Budget owners oversee spend on a specific budget.
Only an Admin user can create a budget and set the budget owner. A budget owner can be at any user level. As a budget owner, they own that specific budget. There is no limitation to how many budget owners are set per budget.
Budget owners can:
- Add their team or other employees
- Issue cards to themselves & budget members
- Make transfers within the budget spend limit (If selected. Transfer rights per user are optional)
- Approve claims associated with that budget
Budget owners cannot:
- Edit the budget limit or frequency
- Edit the name or purpose
- Edit the source of funds
Only an Admin user can do this.
Questions? Reach out in the chat at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Suggestions? Let us know here.