Incorporate with Aspire
Security & Others
What is a budget owner & how do I create a budget owner?
Budget owners oversee spend on a specific budget.
Only an Admin user can create a budget and set the budget owner. A budget owner can be any user level. As a budget owner, they own that specific budget. There is no limitation to how many budget owners are set per budget.
Budget owners can:
- Add their team or other employees
- Issue cards to themselves & budget members
- Make transfers within the budget spend limit (If selected. Transfer rights per user are optional)
- Approve claims associated with that budget
Budget owners cannot:
- Edit the budget limit or frequency
- Edit the name or purpose
- Edit the source of funds
Only an Admin user can do this.
Questions? Please let us know here or chat with us during business hours (Mon - Fri, 9.30 AM - 6:30 PM SGT) by clicking on the green chat bubble on the lower right-hand side.