Through our partner Wise, Aspire allows you to send monies internationally by converting your overseas payments instructions into 2 discrete local transactions.
In place of a single swift transaction, a local transaction of SGD within Singapore is first initiated. Subsequently, a local transaction of the foreign currency in its home country is made to the intended recipient. This allows for time and cost savings when making international transfers.
Find here a range of currencies that we support sending out locally via Wise for Businesses:
|CURRENCY NAME||HOME COUNTRY|
|UAE Dirham||UNITED ARAB EMIRATES|
|Costa Rican Colon||COSTA RICA|
|Czech Koruna||CZECH REPUBLIC|
|Pound Sterling||UNITED KINGDOM|
|Hong Kong Dollar||HONG KONG|
|New Israeli Sheqel||ISRAEL|
|Won||KOREA (THE REPUBLIC OF)|
|Sri Lanka Rupee||SRI LANKA|
|New Zealand Dollar||NEW ZEALAND|
|Russian Ruble||RUSSIAN FEDERATION|
|Saudi Rial||Saudi Arabia|
|US Dollar||UNITED STATES|
|CFA Franc BCEAO||WEST AFRICA|
* When sending JPY to Japan, please ensure that:
- The 'Full name of the account holder' must match exactly what is on their bank account
- Enter Katakana characters in the recipient name field if the recipient's details are registered in Katakana with the beneficiary bank
Can I send USD/EUR/GBP to other countries?
Through Wise, we also allow you to send out 3 main currencies (USD/EUR/GBP) outside their home countries. For such transactions, Wise will complete the transaction via a SWIFT transfer that is sent out from its home country i.e. USD SWIFT sent from USA.
- Find here a list of the countries that you can send USD to: USD list
- Find here a list of the countries that you can send EUR to: EUR list
- Find here a list of the countries that you can send GBP to: GBP list
For alternative payment methods to currencies outside of Wise's acceptance, please refer to article here
Questions? Please let us know here or chat with us during business hours (Mon - Fri, 9.30 AM - 6:30 PM SGT) by clicking on the green chat bubble on the lower right-hand side.