- Aspire FAQs
- Revenue Management
- Invoice Management
Incorporate with Aspire
Safety and Security
How to upload an invoice
You can upload any pre-existing invoice you have into our invoicing feature. Eg: If you create your invoices on another product, you can save them and then upload them into Aspire directly.
To upload an invoice, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Aspire Account
- Go to RECEIVE PAYMENTS
- Click on Invoicing
- Click on blue ➕ New Invoice in the top right hand corner
- Click on Upload an invoice
- Upload the invoice from your computer (we support jpeg/pdf)
- You will be prompted to review the invoice and click Confirm
- Select who you are sending the invoice to, you can also add a new customer here
- Fill out the Invoice details (amount, invoice number, date, due date) based on your invoice submitted
- Click on Next
- Check the details of who it is being sent too and add a personalised message
- Click on Preview to ensure it looks correct. When you're ready, click on Send Invoice
If you're not ready to send this invoice, you can click on this will keep it in draft state until you're ready to send.
You can also follow the video below. From 3.00mins to 6.00mins covers how to upload an invoice:
Note: Only Admin or Finance users can create., edit, send invoices.
Questions? Please let us know here or chat with us during business hours (Mon - Fri, 9.30 AM - 6:30 PM SGT) by clicking on the green chat bubble on the lower right-hand side.