To send international FX transfers from your SGD account - first, you need to integrate your Aspire account with our partner Wise. Once your Aspire account is integrated, you can follow the steps below:
- Go to your SGD account, then click "Make a Transfer"
- Add a “New Recipient” to your SGD account
- Select the recipient currency
- Create the recipient by placing their account details
- Click on “Continue” and confirm if all details are correct
Take note of the following international FX transfers details:
FX via Wise
2-3 Business Days*
* Subjected to compliance checks from our payment partners.
If you are sending funds to a business recipient, please include the company suffix in the recipient's name. Special characters cannot be used in the beneficiary's name.
What to do if your funds are not going through and stuck with Wise:
On some occasions Wise may request more information from you for a specific transaction.
When this happens they will reach out to your email directly and you will need to log into your Wise account separately. If you already have a Wise account, just log in like you would normally. If you set up your Wise Account through Aspire you will need to follow the steps below:
- Head to Wise log in page.
- Click on Trouble Logging in and select I've forgotten my password
- Enter the email address that is associated to the Admin who set up your Wise Integration on Aspire
- send password reset link
- Create new password and log into Wise again.
Once your in Wise follow the steps below:
- Go to Activities and choose the transfer that needs your attention.
- Click on Fix your transfer.
- Select the payment request that matches the requested amount and click Confirm.
Whilst the above scenario is not ideal, this is a much faster solution for you to move your funds along than for us to contact Wise on your behalf.
We are working on this to make it more efficient for you.
For alternative payment methods to currencies outside of Wise's acceptance, please refer to the article here.
Questions? Reach out in the chat at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Suggestions? Let us know here.