- Aspire FAQs
- SGD Account
- Receive PayNow Locally
Safety and Security
How do I receive PayNow transfers via QR?
You can view your QR code and share them with the sender to receive payments.
Tip: You will need to activate PayNow for your account to use this feature. Please visit this page for more information.
To view your QR code, login to your account and follow these instructions:
- From the home screen, select SGD Account, then click on PayNow details
- You will be presented with a Receive via PayNow screen -- select the Unique QR Code option
- Share your QR code with your sender via the Download button
To receive via QR, please share your QR code with your sender and ask them to follow these steps:
- Scan the downloaded QR code
- Enter the name in the comments field
- Double-check the recipient name displayed, enter the amount and confirm the transfer
Note: If your sender received an error scanning your QR Code, please our Support Team confirming the sender's bank name & attach a screenshot of the error message.
Questions? Reach out in the chat at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Suggestions? Let us know here.