- Aspire FAQs
- General Card Information
Incorporate with Aspire
Safety and Security
How do I know when an employee has made a card request or edit require to their card?
You employees can request a virtual card or request changes to their virtual cards.
As an Admin or Budget Owner of an account, you will be notified in 4 different ways:
- Email. An email will be sent once the request has been submitted
- Pending action button (in app):
- Pending card request icon
- Pending request can also be filtered through the cards section where it lists all the cards. You can then filter the list to only show those with the status "pending review"
What actions can I take as a Admin or Budget Owner to these requests:
- Approve request: Approver can make any changes to request before approving (eg: updating spend limit / adding merchant locks which requestor had not requested)
- Reject request: Approver has an option to state reason for rejection so that requestor can re-submit request accordingly if required
Can the approver make changes to request before approving?
Yes, approver will still have complete control over card issuance / card modifications.
Questions? Please let us know here or chat with us during business hours (Mon - Fri, 9AM - 6PM SGT) by clicking on the green chat bubble on the lower right-hand side.