- Aspire FAQs
- Spend Management
Safety and Security
How do I freeze or cancel a budget?
Only admin users can freeze, cancel, deactivate or remove a budget.
You can freeze and reactivate a budget at any time. This is the same as cancelling or removing a budget from your Aspire account.
To freeze a budget, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Aspire account
- Click on "Budgets" under the Spend section on the left-hand side
- Click on the budget you want to freeze/cancel
- Click on the next to the edit button
- Click "Freeze budget" and it's done
When you freeze a budget all the cards linked will be permanently cancelled.
To avoid this, you can unlink these cards via the Cards section of this budget.
You can see your frozen budgets here:
Related FAQ: Can I reactivate a frozen budget?
Questions? Reach out in the chat at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Suggestions? Let us know here.