- Aspire FAQs
- Accounting Integrations
- Export Data
Safety and Security
How do I export Claims Data?
You can now export your paid or unpaid claims data from Aspire in a .CSV format using our Export Data feature.
Follow the steps below on how to export your Claims:
- Under ACCOUNTING, click on "Export Data" on the left side menu panel
- Navigate to "Claims" section
- Apply the relevant filters to your data and export in the .CSV format
The following fields will be exported as part of the .CSV file from Aspire
- Claim Number - claim ID from Aspire
- Budget Name - name of the Budget (if the claim has been submitted to Budget Owners, else empty)
- Amount - amount for which the claim has been raised for
- Merchant Name - merchant for which the claim has been raised for
- Date of Expense - YYYY/MM/DD format
- Category - expense category from Aspire
- Purpose of Spend - note entered for the reviewer
- Created By - User Name of who created the claim
- Status - Status of the Claim on Aspire
- Created At - YYYY/MM/DD format, date when claim was created
- Approved At - YYYY/MM/DD format, date when claim was approved
- Paid At - YYYY/MM/DD format, date when claim was paid
- Rejected At - YYYY/MM/DD format, when claim was rejected
- Rejection Reason - rejection reason (if available)
Questions? Reach out in the chat at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Suggestions? Let us know here.