- Aspire FAQs
- Spend Management
Safety and Security
How do I create a budget member?
A budget member is someone who can be issued cards to spend and assign their claims within that budget.
A budget member cannot make transfers or adjust anything inside the budget.
To create and add a budget member, follow the steps below:
- Login to your Aspire account. Reminder, only Admin users or budget owners can add a budget member
- Click on "Budgets" under the Spend section on the left-hand side
- Click on the budget you'd like to add the budget member to
- Click on "Add people", then "Budget member"
- Add the user from the list or invite a new user
- You will then be prompted to issue or card or not.
- Click "Assign" and your new budget member will be added instantly.
You can also add budget members when you create a budget from scratch. Learn how to create a budget.
Questions? Reach out in the chat at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Suggestions? Let us know here.