Incorporate with Aspire
Security & Others
How do I create a budget?
Admin users can create budgets in the Aspire Account.
Create budgets for projects, clients or teams, and set spending limits and controls to prevent overspending.
To create a budget in your Aspire Account, follow the steps and video below:
- Login to your Aspire account. Reminder: only Admin users can create budgets
- Click on Budgets, under the Spend section on the left-hand side
- Click on the blue ➕ new budget on the top right-hand side
- Enter the particulars of your budget. Budget name, purpose and add a budget icon, if you wish
- Click continue
- Add the spend limit
- Set the frequency, will this be a one-time budget or reccurring? (recurring can be monthly or quarterly)
- Set the expiry date (optional) and set the source of funds for this budget. (SGD, USD or Advance Limit)
- Click Continue
- Assign Budget Owners. For more information on what a Budget Owner is and can do click here.
- Click Continue, then view budget
You can now add more budget members, click here to see more on budget members, assign virtual cards.
See our video below for even more information on creating a budget:
Questions? Please let us know here or chat with us during business hours (Mon - Fri, 9.30 AM - 6:30 PM SGT) by clicking on the green chat bubble on the lower right-hand side.