- Aspire FAQs
- Accounting Integrations
Safety and Security
How can I integrate my Aspire account with Quickbooks?
You can integrate your Aspire account with your QuickBooks account by following these simple steps:
- Log in to your QuickBooks account
- Go to the "Banking" tab
- Select "Connect Account" on the landing page, if this is your first time connecting, or select "Add account" or "Link account" if you've already created one
- Search for Aspire
- Enter the username and 6-digit PIN you use for your Aspire account
- Choose the account you want to connect to QuickBooks and select how far back you want QuickBooks to pull transactions from*
- Click "Connect"
- Once you're connected, you do not have to connect your Aspire account again. QuickBooks will automatically initiate daily transaction syncs
You can also go through this video tutorial for reference:
Please note that as of now, QuickBooks is only supported by Aspire's SGD Account. Quickbooks is unable to import the transactions' Payee name. It is recommended that users rely on transaction descriptions to set rules.
*Do note that QuickBooks is only able to download transactions from the past 3 months. If you want to enter older transactions, you can do so by manually importing these transactions. Find out more by clicking here.
Questions? Reach out in the chat at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Suggestions? Let us know here.