We've already helped thousands of SMEs and startups with their finances and are looking forward to help you too.
To apply for a loan, you can start by creating an Aspire account here. Once your account approved, please fill up the Credit Limit Application in the 'Credit' menu.
Completing your application is easy. The documents required vary case by case but you should submit at least the following documents:
- Scanned copy of the ID documents of all directors of the company
- Bank statements for all corporate accounts for the last 6 months
- Financial statement of the last 2 fiscal years (or draft of the management accounts or of the income statement & balance sheet if financial statements are not yet final)
To qualify for our loans:
1. Your business should be incorporated in Singapore;
2. Your business should be operating since minimum 6 months and have 6 months of bank statements; and
3. The applicant for the loan must be a director and register on the Aspire platform.
Once you have submitted your application, on of our credit advisors will call you back.
You can also check the status of your Credit Line Application as follows:
- Log in to your Aspire account
- Select "Credit" in the sidebar
- You can see the latest status of your application.
Questions? If you'd like more information before going ahead, please let us know here and we will ask our credit advisor to call you back.