You can integrate your Local USD account details with Stripe USA to receive USD payouts.
Note! Your Stripe account is based in the country you selected when setting it up.
If your Stripe account is registered in the USA (Opened in USA)
You can integrate Stripe with your Local USD account details under CurrencyCloud to receive USD payouts:
- Copy the details of your Local USD account from your Aspire app
- Login to your Stripe Account then head over to "Settings"
- Under Business Settings, select "External payout accounts and scheduling"
- Under Banks accounts, click "Add bank account" or "Edit" button
- Place your account holder name, routing number and account number (remember to remove the dash "-" sign) on the fields, then hit "Add bank account" or "Edit account" once done
If your Stripe account is registered in Singapore (Opened in Singapore)
Unfortunately, integrating your USD account under CurrencyCloud with Stripe to receive USD payout is not available at this time. This is due to Stripe requiring the USD account to be based in Singapore. Your USD account under CurrencyCloud is based in the UK, not Singapore.
Here are some alternative options you may explore for receiving Stripe Payouts:
- Integrate your SGD Local account details and receive Stripe payouts in SGD
- Explore Aspire's DBS USD Virtual Account (Singapore-based USD Account) which you can integrate with Stripe
Questions? Please let us know here or chat with us during business hours (Mon - Fri, 9AM - 5.30PM SGT) by clicking on the green chat bubble on the lower right-hand side.