Our Bill Pay service processes your bills automatically, saving you valuable time and money.
The Bill Pay service is free. Opening an Aspire Account is also free.
To get started, simply forward your invoices in jpeg, pdf, or png to email@example.com. The transfer will be created within 1 business day, and you’ll get a notification to approve the transfer once it’s ready.
What information should be in the invoice?
For an optimal experience, please remember our guidelines:
- Invoices should be addressed to your company;
- Invoices should show all payment details: bank name, account holder name & account number, invoice amount;
- Invoice should show the supplier’s email for us to send a notification to the supplier once the payment has been approved;
- Invoices must be in SGD and payable through a FAST bank transfer. International billing with Bill Pay is coming soon.
- The approval process can be only done on your account’s web dashboard for now. Transfer approval via mobile app is coming soon.
Pro tip #1: Can I schedule payment for future date?
Payment requests will be set up for immediate payment upon your approval, unless otherwise requested in the email. Feel free to optimise your cash flows by including instructions such as “schedule payment on due date”, and we’ll take care of it.
Pro tip #2: Can I submit documents other than invoices?
We also accept statements of accounts instead of invoices.
Make sure the supplier account details show in the statement or is attached in the email.
Let us know if you wish to pay the full amount or a partial amount in the email.