To connect your Aspire account with your QuickBooks account:
1. Log in to your QuickBooks account
2. Go to the Banking tab
3. Select Connect Account on the landing page if this is your first time connecting. Or select Add account or Link account if you've already created one.
4. Search for Aspire
5. Enter the username and 6-digit PIN you use for your Aspire account
6. Choose the account you want to connect to QuickBooks and select how far back you want QuickBooks to pull transactions from*
7. Click Connect
8. Once you're connected, you do not have to connect your Aspire account again. QuickBooks will automatically initiate daily transaction syncs
Please take note that QuickBooks is unable to import the transactions' Payee name. It is recommended that users rely on transaction descriptions to set rules.
*Do note that QuickBooks is only able to download transactions from the past 3 months. If you want to enter older transactions, you can do so by manually importing these transactions. Find out more here: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-sg/import-transactions/manually-upload-transactions-into-quickbooks-online/00/382836