These are the steps to integrate with Google Pay:
- ! You need an Android phone to use the contactless function for Google Pay
- In Google Pay, choose 'Card Payments' > 'Add a new card', and enter your payment details
- Choose the SMS verification option, enter your verification code and submit
- Your Aspire card should now show in your list of cards
Please follow the instructions below or in this pdf guide to integrate.
Once integrated, you will now be able to use your Aspire card for all your Google Pay transactions.
- If you have an NFC enabled Android phone, you can make contactless payments anywhere in the world. In Singapore, we love buying kopi and taking MRT rides using our Aspire card !
- You can use it to pay online at merchants that accept Google Pay.
There are no extra charges for this service. Your Aspire card will work exactly the same as for any other payment method.
Questions? Please let us know here or call us at +65 3165 1500 during business hours.