To send an international transfer
To integrate with Wise, follow the below actions to create your account through our Aspire app.
1. Get the director to go to Make a Payment > Add a New Recipient > Select a different Currency from SGD > Select to "Enable Wise"
2. Get a response from the team at Aspire that your company's account is good to integrate with Wise
3. Make sure your account has balance > 0
4. Login to Aspire > Go to "Make a Transfer", then click "New Recipient", then choose any foreign currency.
5. Follow user flow and hit "Continue"
6a. If you don't have Wise Account yet, kindly click "Create a Wise account for me"
6b. If you have an existing Wise account, kindly click "Login" and place your existing Wise login credentials
You can also choose to link your Aspire account with an existing Wise account. Please note that, when you do the integration for the first time, the Aspire user has to be the same as the Wise user you are integrating with.
To receive an international transfer;
1. In the app, go to 'Account details' > 'SWIFT Account Details'
2. Follow the user flow in the app
To ensure smooth transactions, please note that direct international telegraphic transfers to your local Aspire account number are not yet accepted.
Questions? If there is any specific question you would like more details about, please let us know here or call us at +65 3165 1500 during business hours (Mon - Fri, 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM SGT).