Adding a new member to your Aspire account is easy:
1. Please navigate to Users and Access in the Explore section
2. Click on the Invite new user button
3. Enter the details of the new user
4. Choose an access role for the new user
5. E-sign the authorisation letter to invite the user
You can assign user with 1 out of 3 roles:
- Admin: Only for appointed company directors. Admins will have full access to the account including ability to add or remove users.
- Finance*: Suited for executives and finance team, as these users will be able to view your account balance. Finance users may be granted varying transfer permissions (Transfer without limits, submit for approval, or no transfer rights).
- Card-only: Ideal for team members or employees. Card-only users will only be granted access to their issued Aspire cards, and will not be able to view your account balance.
*When selecting the Finance role, you can invite users with specific cards, or with no cards. Users without cards can later be issued a card when required.
You can revoke or edit access rights of other users at any time, except for other admin users.
- To change the access of another admin, please send us an email with your request and a supporting board resolution signed by the board of directors.
Questions? If would like more assistance before going ahead, please let us know here or call us at +65 3165 1500 during business hours (Mon - Fri, 9:30 AM - 6:30 PM SGT).