To add a user to your account:
- Please navigate to 'Users and Access' in the 'Profile' tab of your Aspire account
- Click on the 'Invite new user' button
- Enter the details of the new user
- Choose an access role the new user
- E-sign the authorisation letter to invite the user
You can assign user with 1 out of 3 roles:
- Admin: Only for co-directors/co-founders. Have full access to the account including admin rights (ability to add/remove other users).
- View and Transact: Typically for CFOs, Heads of Department or Finance Manager. Can make and view transactions on the account but don't have admin rights.
- View-Only: Typically for accountants. Can only view transactions, download statements and connect to Xero.
You can revoke or edit access rights of other users at any time, except for other admin users.
To change the access of another admin, please send us an email with your request and a supporting board resolution signed by the board of directors.
Questions? If would like more assistance before going ahead, please let us know here or call us at +65 3165 1500 during business hours.